From: prabakarz on
Hi All,
Is there anyone, who knows more about the bytecode format for AS3. I
always refer the avm2overview.pdf to get my things done. But, still, am finding
an issue when dealing with sub classes. The scenario is as follows

I have 2 classes written by me (say A and B) which also extends from
flash.display.Loader. I am using a Java parser framework to parse the AVM2
bytecode and i am trying to replace the super class of B to point to A. I am
able to replace the index to point to class A. But when i execute the flash
file, it says

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class A could not be found.

Can anyone who is very good in ABC for AVM2 explain me about the areas, that i
need to replace when i am trying to change the super class.

The areas to update, as far as i know, is the super index of the corresponding
B class to point to A and also update the init() method of that class to point
to A instead of Loader. I have done all this, but still the error message is
displayed. Am i missing anything...

Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.
Prabakaran Srinivasan.