From: trinity1016 on
So I know next to nothing about Flash, but I inherited maintenance of
my company's website when the guy who built it retired. It's got a
Flash slideshow that appears to be fed primarily from an XML file. I
was able to change most of the content save for the link on each slide
which is not included in the XML. Each slide has a picture that is
supposed to link to a description within a separate web app. The
problem is that we recently rebuilt that app and it no longer has the
same URL. I need to know where this link is stored so I can change
it. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried poking around at the Flash
file but I can't find anything about data management.

Thanks!