From: pauldecoursey on
I have a JSFL command that I'm working on. On occassion I get this error

The function breakApart() is currently unavailable.

When I use this, fl.getDocumentDOM().breakApart();

Two issues I see. First, it shouldn't be unavailable, I have selected all
already and it should be able to breakApart something. Secondly, I can't test
if it is available. I guess there are three things, third, I can't recover
from the error, try/catch does nothing.

Is there a way around this? I've already spent 3 hours trying to figure this
out. It does seem to only happen when breaking apart text. But has also
occurred with just shape objects. what's odd is I can perform the operations
in flash when not scripting it without any problems.