From: LuSiVe on
I am developing a training course in Flash CS3 and several of my files seem to
have become corrupt - when I try to open them I'm getting the 'Unexpected File
Format' error message. They are definitely CS3 files. I am making sure I
publish swfs before I close the files so I can decompile them to get a flash
file back, but I am worried that this is a sign of doom!

Is there anything I could be doing to cause this corruption? Flash isn't
crashing or showing any visible signs of anything wrong. I have added the same
background graphic (a png file) and changed the title to a different font in
each of these corrupted files - could that be it?

I am thinking of saving all the uncorrupted files back to Flash 8 and working
in that instead - could that be a solution?

Thanks for any opinions!