From: BoilerBill on
Perhaps someone can help me, I have done a few sites with buttons to
work within flash, opening pictures and the like, but now I am trying
to do calls for external web sites with no success.

My latest effort is sat at http://happysnapper.com/page3.fla

Any help would be grabbed at!!

Keith

Old sites being refurbished under http://happysnapper.com
and new sites being added
From: CoDo on
1. You use the same function name twice!
2. You forgot to name you instances on the stage in the propertie
window.

Hereis the adjusted code:
stop();
unseenlondonbutton_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN,
unseenlondonbutton_btnHandler);

function unseenlondonbutton_btnHandler(e:MouseEvent):void {
navigateToURL(new URLRequest("http://www.unseenlondon.co.uk/"));
}
rahbutton_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN,
rahbutton_btnHandler);

function rahbutton_btnHandler(e:MouseEvent):void {
navigateToURL(new URLRequest("http://www.happysnapper.com/
royalalberthall/") , "_blank");
}

//Give the instances on the stage the names: unseenlondonbutton_btn
and rahbutton_btn

HTH
Cor van Dooren
The Netherlands