From: richard lewis on
I am trying to run a module in Access 2007. I receive a message, "The macros
in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation
of the host application to determine how to enable macros." The host
application is Access 2007. So I go to the Trust Center in Access Options. I
select "enable all macros." I try to run a module. I receive a message, "The
macros in this project are disabled..." Any suggestions?
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:19:02 -0800, richard lewis
<richardlewis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to run a module in Access 2007. I receive a message, "The macros
>in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation
>of the host application to determine how to enable macros." The host
>application is Access 2007. So I go to the Trust Center in Access Options. I
>select "enable all macros." I try to run a module. I receive a message, "The
>macros in this project are disabled..." Any suggestions?

Is the folder containing the database in the Trusted Locations? Try that, if
not.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]