From: David E on
I too am new to Live Mail and cannot get any messages to send.

I am receiving fine, but when I try to send it keeps showing an error with
"server does not support ssl connection" Server Error 250.

I couldn't understand the instructions in successive replies to 'Gary's' question; I couldn't even find the 'Advanced settings' box he refers to - no 'Tools' tab as in OE visible

David E

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access
From: Al Campagna on
David,
This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database
application.
You'll have better luck posting this question to a group that deals
with Windows Mail.
--
hth
Al Campagna