From: Salva on
Hi everybody,

I need some help.

With CAPICOM 2.1.0.1, when I try to store certificates from a smart card I
use
Store := CoStore.Create;
Cert:=CreateComObject(CLASS_Certificate) as ICertificate2;
Store.Open(CAPICOM_SMART_CARD_USER_STORE, 'MY',CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_READ_ONLY);
without any problem.

I have updated with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2, and the same code poduces an error
message:"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" when
store.open.

I need use this library.
Can you help me, please?

Thank you.
Salva
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your post pertain to Windows Update functionality?

Salva wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I need some help.
>
> With CAPICOM 2.1.0.1, when I try to store certificates from a smart card I
> use
> Store := CoStore.Create;
> Cert:=CreateComObject(CLASS_Certificate) as ICertificate2;
> Store.Open(CAPICOM_SMART_CARD_USER_STORE,
> 'MY',CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_READ_ONLY); without any problem.
>
> I have updated with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2, and the same code poduces an error
> message:"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" when
> store.open.
>
> I need use this library.
> Can you help me, please?
>
> Thank you.