From: smiles_ny on
Found this file under "My Pictures" it was called " watch.wtc file and we
never put it there....wouldnt open ,,I deleted it . What is it anyone know. I
put it in search and others say they have found it in same place on thier
computers but no one is giving a explanation to what it is and how did it get
there.Will look for a reply tomorrow,,thanks !
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your question pertain to Windows Update functionality?

From: smiles_ny on

From: Michael on
Let's try this again. PA Bear was asking you what this has to do with
Windows Update. You do realize you're posting this to the Windows Update
newsgroup, don't you? Your question has nothing to do with Windows Update.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Ǝиçεl on
If I were you, the first thing I would do is ...........Research

Yahoo
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=watch.wtc&ei=UTF-8&fr=hp-pvdt

Google is your friend, the best way to search is using Google Groups Advanced
newsgroup search at
<http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&;;>

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=watch.wtc+file+&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2010&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2010&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&safe=off

Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?mkt=en-us&setlang=en-us&q=watch.wtc+file+&form=MSSBMN

Good luck
-=-