From: Sassy on
I keep getting the message that I need to reinstall CoreFoundation.dll. I
found some advice on the internet that suggested I go to My Computer, then
local disk (C:)/ProgramFiles/CommonFiles/Apple/AppleApplicationSupport then
right-click on SQLite3.dll file and select copy then go to the Apple Folder
then select Mobile Device Support then right-click on the window (not on the
files in that folder) and select paste to add that in the folder. This did
not work. Can someone advise me. Thanks
--
Lorna
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your question pertain to Windows Update functionality?