From: Bruce Dobson on
Hi folks,

I am new on this list and to php. I have just downloaded and gotten php 5.3.0 working with IIS on one computer but my efforts to install it on another computer come up with the error message:

14001 (0x000036b1)

Can anybody tell me what this relates to?

Thanks
Bruce

From: Tommy Pham on
> I am new on this list and to php. I have just downloaded and gotten php 5.3.0
> working with IIS on one computer but my efforts to install it on another

What OS? What version of IIS? Did you setup as CGI/FCGI or as ISAPI?

> computer come up with the error message:
>
> 14001 (0x000036b1)
>
> Can anybody tell me what this relates to?

Did you enable file logging in the php.ini? PS: you might want to ask this in php-windows list instead. ;)

Regards,
Tommy