From: lawandgrace on
The following error msg appears when opening my Excel workbook:

"Cannot find #REF!$B$1, which has been assigned to run each time
[WorkbookName]TabName is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel
opening [WorkbookName]TabName?"

There are no macros for this workbook and I right-clicked on the tab name
and selected View Code and there is no code.

Thanks for your help!
From: Dave O on
In addition to View Code for aarticular tab, please let us know if you
see code when you View Code for This Workbook (at the bottom of the
list of tabs).

Dave O
Eschew obfuscation
From: Gord Dibben on