From: Dr Hackenbush on
Hoping just like the previous time you experts on here can help me.
I'm assuming a Macro is the way to do this

If Sheet1 column F starting at F2 has a y entered, then copy data in cells
A2, B2,G2 to Sheet2 to the first available empty row below the headers in
row 1.
At the same time as it looks for a y I need it to also look at column H
starting at H2 and if its contains ch then copy G2 from sheet1 to C2 Sheet 2
or if its ca then copy to D2 Sheet2

Sheet 1 (has 29 columns with data but A B G F H are the relevant ones and at
the moment around 1000 rows and any of about 250 -300 of the rows/records
will have a y but below i have just used 2,3,4 as an example)

A B C D E F G H
1 Name Name blah blah blah card amt. ch/ca
2 Jane Doe blah blah blah y 15 ch
3 Jim Doe blah blah blah y 35 ch
4 Jo Doe blah blah blah y 20 ca

Sheet2 would end up like this

A B C D
1 Name Name ch ca
2 Jane Doe 15
3 Jim Doe 35
4 Jo Doe 20

Each time it checks Sheet1 it would need to add any new y records below the
previous ones its copied to Sheet2, no erasing or deleting from anywhere
just copy and sort

I hope this makes sense and if so I would be most grateful for any help
recieved.