From: PurpleMilk on
Is there a limitation with wrapping text within pivot tables?

I have a pivot table report that goes from column A to column BC, but find I
can't wrap any text fields after column AF - my worksheet blows up after
column AF and goes into repair mode. NOTE: I can wrap text for any columns
from A to AF.

This is very frustrating as I can't seem to find a workaround - without
moving all the text wrap fields up front - but this won't always work as
their are other important fields that need to be up front.

Thanks,
MLK

From: PurpleMilk on
I forgot to mention I'm using Excel 2003.