From: Linda on
What does error code 0x87FF0004 mean? It also told me that printuit (?)
could not be copied
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Linda,

0x87FF0004 Error_Too_Many_Open_Files
How to troubleshoot an unsuccessful installation of Windows XP Service Pack 3
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950718>
-=-

13 July 2010 Support for WinXP (x86) SP2 ends

Support for WinXP (x86) SP2 ends on 13 July 2010. After that date, computers
running WinXP (x86) SP2 "will no longer receive software updates from Windows
Update" (i.e., Automatic Updates will not work and Windows Update website
will not be accessible) until SP3 has been manually installed. Extended
Support for WinXP SP3 will continue through 08 April 2014.

• What does it mean if my version of Windows is no longer supported?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/help/what-does-end-of-support-mean
-=-

"Linda" wrote:

> What does error code 0x87FF0004 mean? It also told me that printuit (?)
> could not be copied

Pages: 1
Prev: Missing files
Next: Error Code 0x80070001