From: onetrickster on
Some of the files that are downloaded are downloaded from a computer that has
compressed these files before being sent over the internet! I have setup my
explorer to see these files and then change them in the properties menu to be
able to use them. I HOPE you will use this information for the greater good!
Have a nice day!