From: Dave N on
Hi,

I am trying to add my UDF's to their own categoryin the Insert Function
Dropdown list. To do this I am trying to use the MacroOptions method:

Application.MacroOptions "myFunction", Description:="This is a test",
Category:="TestGroup"

However I am getting the following error:

"Method 'MacroOptions' of object' _Application' failed"

The MacroOptions method works if I just change the descripion so it is the
Category part that is causing the problem. I understand that is the category
does not exist then a new one will be automatically created so to see if this
is where the problem lies I have tried to add the function to an existing
category and I still get the error.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks
DN