From: bUncE on
Same error for me earlier, strange eh....
Mine was just a simple frmUserForm1.Show code, i produced the same error
after playing around a bit.
You dont work in Brighton by any chance?

From: Steen on
Hi JLGWhiz

Thanks for you answer - I will for sure try this tommorrow.

Would it be possible to give me a little more information on how to check
his "application open and workbook open events for autorun macros" - I'm not
sure how to do that.

I have an event macro that migth be the problem, but it's just strange that
is this is then not a problem to the other users.

/Steen
Denmark

From: Steen on
Hi again

I have now tried the below without any luck.

1. There is 50% free diskspace and memory
2. Comment out eventmacros and open macros: This did make a change, but the
messages showed up again when saving :-(
3. Don't use macros at all - ok, but then the idee behind the sheet is gone
:-(
4. 7 other people have no problem in using the excel sheet - strange!
5. I have updated the machine with latest updates for XP and Office 2003.

From: Jean-Yves on
Hi,

Isn't there a missing dll (Tool?reference), different installation or
missing add-in ?
Regards
JY

From: Steen on
Hi Jean-Yves

Thanks for your quick reply :-)

I will try to check that tomorrow - unfortunately my son has become sick
today.

I will give you a note on wehter it solved the problem