From: Philip Koppanen Philip on
I've got a problem with my Outlook 2007 client..

When i try to open a mail that i've recieved, i get a popup that tells me
"The own instructions cannot be installed"..

It may not be correct translated from swedish..
The swedish sentence is: "De egna instruktionerna kan inte installeras".

And the same error appears when im going to compose a new mail..
Same thing there.. this popup comes along, and as soon as i close it. the
"New mail" windows appears..

This is quite annoying..

I've got my Outlook connected to a exchange server thru HTTPS
Sending and receiving emails works just fine..

What i've done so far is:
I've reinstalled the whole office 2007 standard, but no progress there..
I've disabled my NOD32 antivirus protection..
I've removed my two other languages that i had in my "Language bar"..
I had American and Persian as an choice.

I run on Windows XP Professional.
I've Installed SP1 for office 2007, but no progress..

Could anyone please help me?
Because i get pretty frustrating about this now..