From: Dhiraj Chatpar on
Dear All,

Need assistance.. getting an error with postmulti as follows.. is there a
fix.?

root(a)smtp:/etc/postfix# postmulti -e init
root(a)smtp:/etc/postfix# postmulti -I postfix-1 -G mta -e create
postfix: warning: dict_open_dlinfo: cannot open /etc/postfix-1/
dynamicmaps.cf. No dynamic maps will be allowed.

Rgds
Dhiraj
From: Wietse Venema on
Dhiraj Chatpar:
> Dear All,
>
> Need assistance.. getting an error with postmulti as follows.. is there a
> fix.?
>
> root(a)smtp:/etc/postfix# postmulti -e init
> root(a)smtp:/etc/postfix# postmulti -I postfix-1 -G mta -e create
> postfix: warning: dict_open_dlinfo: cannot open /etc/postfix-1/
> dynamicmaps.cf. No dynamic maps will be allowed.

Dynamic maps are a DEBIAN feature.

Therefore, you need to report this to the DEBIAN maintainer.

Wiete