From: CAM on
Hello,

I am using Access 2003 I have a query where I add three fields together into
a new field in the same query, the problem is if one of the three fields
don't have an amount I get this #Error. Does anyone knows how to deal with
this.
Thank you in advance.

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
CAM wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am using Access 2003 I have a query where I add three fields together into
>a new field in the same query, the problem is if one of the three fields
>don't have an amount I get this #Error. Does anyone knows how to deal with
>this.
>Thank you in advance.

use NZ() to convert the null value to zero, then you can add it.

Total: NZ([Field1],0) + NZ([Field2],0) ...

From: CAM on
Thanks for your help!

Cheers,