From: Özgür on
Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on how many rules (that archives my
incoming mails to maps designed for each one of my contacts) I can have? I
use Outlook 2003. It seems like I can only have 29 rules running. All the
other rules I've configured, does not run.
From: VanguardLH on
�zg�r wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on how many rules (that archives my
> incoming mails to maps designed for each one of my contacts) I can have? I
> use Outlook 2003. It seems like I can only have 29 rules running. All the
> other rules I've configured, does not run.

You never mentioned WHAT type of e-mail server to which you connect.
There isn't a limit if defining client-side rules, like when connecting
to an SMTP mail server. For Exchange, there is a maximum size to rules
storage. It isn't the number of rules but the number of bytes that they
consume. Talk to your Exchange admin about the size limit. You can
look at your rules to see which ones are client-side and which are
server-side.