From: P. on
http://www.essentialpim.com/

"With every day, EssentialPIM is becoming more and more popular. We have
decided to give out free licenses for EssentialPIM Pro for everyone, who
comes to our homepage (www.essentialpim.com) on 31st of October, the
Halloween Day.

That's right; every visitor will get a copy of fully-licensed (to your
name!) EssentialPIM Pro and free upgrades for 1 year or until the 2.99
version of EssentialPIM Pro, whichever is longer. Both desktop and
portable (ready to run from flash USB drive) editions will be at your
disposal to choose.

We start on Monday, October 31, 2005 12:00 AM (GMT/UTC) and finish at
11:59 PM (GMT/UTC) the same day. Do not get late and get yourself a hit PIM!

At the same time we extend free updates for EssentialPIM Pro for 2 years
and/or until the 3.99 version for all currently registered users."

P.
From: nueoff on

P. wrote:
> http://www.essentialpim.com/
>
> "With every day, EssentialPIM is becoming more and more popular. We have
> decided to give out free licenses for EssentialPIM Pro for everyone, who
> comes to our homepage (www.essentialpim.com) on 31st of October, the
> Halloween Day.
>
> That's right; every visitor will get a copy of fully-licensed (to your
> name!) EssentialPIM Pro and free upgrades for 1 year or until the 2.99
> version of EssentialPIM Pro, whichever is longer. Both desktop and
> portable (ready to run from flash USB drive) editions will be at your
> disposal to choose.
>
> We start on Monday, October 31, 2005 12:00 AM (GMT/UTC) and finish at
> 11:59 PM (GMT/UTC) the same day. Do not get late and get yourself a hit PIM!

Please don't take offense, but this is a freeware forum. Your program
may be good, but it isn't freeware, so please promote it somewhere
else.

From: Clif Notes on
I did find a liteware version at their site. They also offer it in a
usb drive version. I haven't checked it out, but I might take a look at
it.

I found a review of it here:
http://www.webactivemagazine.co.uk/vnunet/downloads/2129067/essentialpim

Clif
http://clifnotes.net & http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com
Devoted to promoting Freeware and Free Information

From: P. on
nueoff(a)gmail.com wrote:
> P. wrote:
>> http://www.essentialpim.com/
> Please don't take offense, but this is a freeware forum. Your program
> may be good, but it isn't freeware, so please promote it somewhere
> else.

I'm not connected with the company at all. I've been looking for a PIM
for a while and thought this offer was worth passing on. I use this ng
frequently and would not wish to offend.

P.
From: The Six Million Dollar Man on
P. wrote:
> nueoff(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
>> P. wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.essentialpim.com/
>>
>> Please don't take offense, but this is a freeware forum. Your program
>> may be good, but it isn't freeware, so please promote it somewhere
>> else.
>

> I'm not connected with the company at all. I've been looking for a PIM
> for a while and thought this offer was worth passing on. I use this ng
> frequently and would not wish to offend.
>
> P.

I don't recall seeing him being offended when this offer was mentioned
earlier this week. Similar "FREE" offers for Linspire and Opera have
also been published in this group recently. I for one am grateful for
this type of information.

--
Insert witty comment here.