From: Mike on
I am getting the following on my Exchange 2003SP1 Box for the las couple of
weeks. Not sure if it's related to Exchange or Windows 2003:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: StatisticsManagerClient
Event Category: None
Event ID: 100
Date: 11/21/2006
Time: 9:53:37 AM
User: N/A
Computer: CHIEX001
The description for Event ID ( 100 ) in Source ( StatisticsManagerClient )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see
Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
Tue Nov 21 09:53:37 2006 6580 ERROR ***Exception thrown for classes generated
by #import 0x80028019.

From: Bharat Suneja [MVP] on
Certainly not Exchange, and don't recognize it as a Windows component
either. Perhaps some 3rd party stuff?
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

From: Mike on
Certainly Possible! We are running Sunbelt's NINJA for SPAM control and MS
Antigen.

From: vince on
We just started getting the same error on the 26th. Not sure what's
causing it.

From: vince on
Just to give some more info, we're on Win 2003 Standard/SP1,
Exchange2003 SP2 and running Antigen 9.0