From: wli2k2 on
We are running Exchange 2003 Cluster on Windows 2003 servers. All Windows
and Exchanges server are up to date in terms of patches and hotfixes.

We have setup the mailbox manager to delete users' Delete Items emails after
it's older than a certian number of days. This is run once a week.

However, this week I noticed I did not receive the email notification saying
it is done. So I went to one of the Exchange servers and saw this:

Event ID: 1031
Source: MSExchangeSA
"One of the System Attendant's task is blocked"
Function: Mailbox Manager

Should I wait until next week to see if it will run again or is there
anything I can do?

thanks.

From: wli2k2 on
Any ideas/suggestions anyone?