From: Chris Smith on
I am receiving this in the event log on the Exchange 2003 Server:

An error occurred.
Function name or description of problem: FindOrCreateTokenContextEx
Error: 0x80040952, 0xb72

I have verified DNS is working properly and that the Exchange server can
communicate with the domain controllers. I also re-ran /domainprep. The Best
Practices Analyzer shows that permissions are all correct.

Any ideas?

--
CSS
From: Takeshi on
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291397/en-us

From: Takeshi on

From: Adrian Grigorof on
Just a word of caution here... The quoted MS article is for LDAP error code
0x80040934 (The server is unavailable.) while the original post has
0x80040952 (Local error occurred.) and that confirms the fact that the
Exchange server has no problem communicating with the domain controllers.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1233&eventno=1430&source=MSExchangeIS&phase=1

--
Adrian Grigorof
www.eventid.net