From: dehcbad25 on
I keep getting this error message every 20 minutesEvent Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9188
Date: 8/28/2006
Time: 12:41:35 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SVR-EXC01
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of
group 'cn=Exchange Domain
Servers,cn=Users,dc=PortofWilmingtonDE,dc=int'. Error code '80072020'.

Please check whether the local computer is a member of the group. If it
is not, stop all the Microsoft Exchange services, add the local
computer into the group manually and restart all the services.

For more information, click

I have checked on Internet since Saturday, and found a couple of
articles, but they were of no help.
The groups Exchange Domain Servers and Exchange Enterprise Servers are
in the Users container. Our Exchange Server is a member of EDS, and EDS
is a member of EES.
I used Hyena in order to verify again with the distinguished names and
it is as it shows on the event log.
What I think is probably the problem is maybe a permission issue, or
the domain controller not responding.
Wehave 2 domain controllers but it gives me the impression that most
clients connect to only one (the one hoding the GC)
I also see an account in the security tab with full control but it only
has the SID. We haven't delete an account in a long time. It is more, I
don't like to delete accounts, instead I disable, and I remove from all
groups in order to avoid this.
If anyone has a suggestion I will appreciate it