From: mpc755 on
On Jul 13, 3:51 am, SD <Rodr...(a)sdrodrian.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 6:02 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > >    .
>
> > The following is evidence dark matter is displaced by matter:
>
> >http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> Sorry. But all the so-called "evidence"
> on that page is in the interpretation:
> The interpretation is in error. Evidence
> that the interpretation is in error begins
> where their so-called "dark matter" is
> behaving in this particular instance as
> is behaves nowhere else in the universe.
> This should have been suspicious
> enough to your interpreters of dark
> matter. The fact that it was not betrays
> them as so eager to "see" dark matter
> there that they are most likely "creating"
> the dark matter themselves--in their
> own heads. Let's wait until we can
> examine/reconstruct a particulate of
> "dark matter" ourselves.
>
> S D Rodrianhttp://sdrodrian.comhttp://physics.sdrodrian.comhttp://mp3.sdrodrian.comhttp://caruso.sdrodrian.com

There is no reason to believe dark matter is not a 'one something'.
Stating we have to wait until a 'particulate' of dark matter is
examined is short sighted.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether with mass.