From: NC Beach Bum on
We are finishing up the migration from Ex 2003 to Ex 2007. The Ex 2007 has
been online for several months and now it's time to fully disconnect and
remove the Ex 2003 from the network. Not sure what needs to be done on an
issue I see.

All of the mailboxes are moved; Public Folders moved and replication
deleted. In the Ex 2003 First Administration Group - Routing Groups - Routing
Connectors the folder is empty so no connectors exist. However, in the Ex
2007 Exchange Administrative Group - Routing Groups - Exchange Routing Group
- Connectors is a "Ex2003-Ex2007" connection listed. When I right click
the connector the first option is "Disallow Public Folder Referrals". I
can't find this connector on the Ex 2007 server. What do I need to do to
remove this connector between the Ex2003 and Ex2007 servers?

Thanks for the assist!

--
NC Beach Bum
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:46:01 -0700, NC Beach Bum
<NCBeachBum(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We are finishing up the migration from Ex 2003 to Ex 2007. The Ex 2007 has
>been online for several months and now it's time to fully disconnect and
>remove the Ex 2003 from the network. Not sure what needs to be done on an
>issue I see.
>
>All of the mailboxes are moved; Public Folders moved and replication
>deleted. In the Ex 2003 First Administration Group - Routing Groups - Routing
>Connectors the folder is empty so no connectors exist. However, in the Ex
>2007 Exchange Administrative Group - Routing Groups - Exchange Routing Group
>- Connectors is a "Ex2003-Ex2007" connection listed. When I right click
>the connector the first option is "Disallow Public Folder Referrals". I
>can't find this connector on the Ex 2007 server. What do I need to do to
>remove this connector between the Ex2003 and Ex2007 servers?
>
>Thanks for the assist!

Check to see if that (or they) are the only RGCs:

Get-RoutingGroupConnector

If they are, then:

Get-RoutingGroupConnector | Remove-RoutingGroupConnector
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Pages: 1