From: Ed on
How do I skip a blank cell? I have a column of dates (Col A) and a column of
numbers (Col C). Col C has irregular blanks. I want to copy these to another
spreadsheet without the blanks in Col C and without the corresponding dates
in Col A. My purpose is to creat a column chart without the gaps caused by
blank cells. The IF function will return a blank for a blank but I want to
skip the blank.
From: Roger Govier on
Hi

For the chart use NA() instead of blanks

So, for your copy
=IF(Sheet1!A1="",NA(),Sheet1!A1)
--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Paul C on
Set up Filter (Data-Filter) for you entire range of data

Then select to show all non-blanks in column C

Once this is done select the data range and copy-paste to a
new sheet. The rows with Column C blank are not selected and do not paste.

--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

From: Ed on
I tried this and the blank cells now have #NA in them. When I chart that it
stills leaves a gap between two columns on my chart.

From: Ed on
I tried this but was unable to filter the data. Not sure I understand the
filter process. Also, how do you select all non-blanks? Thanks for your help.