From: Matt S on
I have a 2003 worksheet with many lines of wrapped text. When I select a
cell I can read all the text in the formula bar. But I sent it to someone
with 2007 and they claim only the first line of text is visible.

Is there an option in 2007 that needs to be selected to read all text?
--
Matt S
From: Don on
ask the person to double click on the cell or at the top, widden the area
where you see the text. If the text had a control break (alt+enter) then it
may have stacked the data and they are looking at only the first line

From: Matt S on
Thanks, I don't understand " -- widden the area where you see the text"

How would they do that?
Matt S

From: Bob I on
Have them press "CTRL+Shift+U"