From: Scotty on
Some of the equipment needs reinspecting every 3 months some every 6 months
and others can be from 12 months to 4 years is there a formula that I can
place in the reinspection date column so that it counteracts with the set
amount of days for each month without been set to a rounded number like 90
days ( eg. Aug = 31 days Sep=30 days Oct=31 days overall = 92 days )

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,DAY(A1)) for 3 months
--
David Biddulph