From: Quixote on
How do I get multiple worksheet table to show at the bottom of my Vista
laptop display? The do appear at bottom of my XP desktop display.
Thanks.
From: JLatham on
Check Tools --> Options and on the [View] tab make sure that the "Sheet tabs"
option at the lower right has a check in the box next to it.

From: Dave Peterson on
They could be just barely off the screen:
Window|Arrange|tiled
and resize the way you like.

You could have hidden the tabs:
Tools|options|View tab|check Sheet Tabs

You could have dragged the horizontal scroll bar over the tabs.
You can try to grab the left-edge of the scrollbar and drag to the right.
Or you could use a line of code (which may be easier).
Open excel
Open your workbook (with the problem)
hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE (where macros live)
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window

type this
ActiveWindow.TabRatio = 0.5
and hit enter

--

Dave Peterson
From: Steve Dunn on
Right click on the taskbar (the area at the bottom of your screen) and click
Properties. Deselect "Group similar taskbar buttons"