From: htown on
I have 1000 rows and 20 columns, and used the three variables in sort.

Is there a formula that will insert a bold line after a particular column
changes staying within the confines of the chart?
From: Pete_UK on
A formula cannot return a line, bold or otherwise. You will need a
macro to do that.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Bob I on
What do you mean "changes staying within the confines of the chart"

As far as underlining a cell you can use conditional formatting.