From: P.Grieshop on
I am looking for a way to open and retreive information from a file located
on another computer on the network. I know the user name and password to the
computer, but can not seem to be able to retreive the information.

Example:
When I open excel on server with user name bob and password zebra I want to
be able to pull the information from user Sarah with password blue. The
information is only stored on "Sarah"'s computer; Therefore I need to be able
to access it there or at least copy it from that computer to "bob"'s.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide