From: WestWind on
I have not converted all of my office to Excel 2007 and the ones running 2003
can't open the 2007 files. How or where can the go for the patch to fix this?
From: E-Coder on
What is the exact error message? Because they should be able to open these
files. You may see a dialog box stating "file conversion in progress", but
they should open.

From: Duke Carey on
You can get the download at this link, though it is for all Office apps, not
just Excel

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en

From: WestWind on
It says they need to download something from Microsoft. The first time they
tried to open it, they decided not to proceed and now the message isn't
comming up again so they don't know where to go to get it.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101686761033.aspx
--
David Biddulph

"WestWind" <WestWind(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have not converted all of my office to Excel 2007 and the ones running
>2003
> can't open the 2007 files. How or where can the go for the patch to fix
> this?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 2007 converter?