From: MadDog22 on

Hi,
So I have a column of cells that are the combination of a other
cells in the row and a result of a few "if functions." The value comes
out exactly as planned however in order for the data to be sent to the
DDE server I need to press F2, go the beginning of the cell to insert
an "=" sign and then press enter. I would like a macro to do what I
just mentioned and then go down to the cell in the column. I used to
write code using C++, but I'm a little rusty and unfamiliar with VB.
Below is the formula and then the result of the cell. Any information
or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

=(IF(G10>0,"=ANVDdeSrv|"&B10&"!SendOrder"&L10&"NYSE_"&ABS(G10)&"_1_100_"&M10,IF(G10<0,"=ANVDdeSrv|"&B10&"!SendOrder"&L10&"NYSE_"&ABS(G10)&"_1_100_"&N10,)))

ANVDdeSrv|AMD!SendOrder_Sell_NYSE_300_1_100_3.3

--
MadDog22
From: MadDog22 on

So I currently have a macro that copies and paste the values from a cell
that is populated by a DDE to a blank cell next to it. I'm trying to
make a macro that will go into the cell where the data is pasted,
"Press F2", and "enter" then go down to the next cell in the column.
The data being copied from the other cell is actually a command for the
DDE but I have to click on the cell after has been pasted into it, hit
F2, and enter for the command to execute. I can't out how to build a
macro to do so without the macro just pasting the samething from the
first cell into each cell in the column. Please

MadDog22;931065 Wrote:
> Hi,
> So I have a column of cells that are the combination of a other
> cells in the row and a result of a few "if functions." The value comes
> out exactly as planned however in order for the data to be sent to the
> DDE server I need to press F2, go the beginning of the cell to insert
> an "=" sign and then press enter. I would like a macro to do what I
> just mentioned and then go down to the cell in the column. I used to
> write code using C++, but I'm a little rusty and unfamiliar with VB.
> Below is the formula and then the result of the cell. Any information
> or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>

> =(IF(G10>0,"=ANVDdeSrv|"&B10&"!SendOrder"&L10&"NYSE_"&ABS(G10)&"_1_100_"&M10,IF(G10<0,"=ANVDdeSrv|"&B10&"!SendOrder"&L10&"NYSE_"&ABS(G10)&"_1_100_"&N10,)))
>
> ANVDdeSrv|AMD!SendOrder_Sell_NYSE_300_1_100_3.3

--
MadDog22

Pages: 1
Prev: Count for text