From: BKaufman on
Win 7, Excel 2007. When we look at a document in page break view and then
drag the page breaks to make the doucment fit on a page, the document will
put a page break on each cell.

It does not happen each time and a reboot does not fix. Deleting excel.exe
helped as stated out on the Internet but this problem continues to return.
It appears this problem is in many installations based on Internet Forums.

Please help.

From: Duke Carey on
Just a guess - have you checked for updated printer drivers that are good
with Win 7?