From: Susan on
My personal macros workbook no longer opens when I start Excel. I have found
it in the XLSTART, and I can't see anything wrong with it, but it doesn't
open unless I manually open it.
--
Can someone help? Thnx.. SB
From: Otto Moehrbach on
Susan
You say "no longer opens". This implies that it did open at some time in
the past. What happened in the interim? Did you install a newer version of
Excel? Or maybe deleted and reinstalled the same version? Something?
Anything? HTH Otto

"Susan" <Susan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My personal macros workbook no longer opens when I start Excel. I have
> found
> it in the XLSTART, and I can't see anything wrong with it, but it doesn't
> open unless I manually open it.
> --
> Can someone help? Thnx.. SB

Pages: 1