From: Scott on
Yeah, i know this is a minor issue but it's adding to my frustration when
using Office 2007. When I'm selecting a range of cells (top/down) Excel
knows when I'm getting close to the end of the range of cells with data in
them. When I get close to the end it stops scrolling down the page and I
have to fiddle with my mouse to get it to finish highlighting them. Does
anyone have a cllue howo to turn this feature off ? Thanks in advance for
any advice.

From: KC hotmail com> kcrippstein on
I, too, have found the conversion to 2007 slowing my machine down. I cannot
address your issue, but I rarely use my mouse to highlight ranges. Use
Ctrl+Shift+DownArrow to select from the current cell down to the last
non-empty cell. If your data has breaks in it (some rows are empty along the
way to the actual end), just use Ctrl+Shift+PgDn or keep hitting
Ctrl+Shift+Down until you reach the actual end. Hope that helps.
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.