From: Robert H on
Herbert, I was able adjust the formula in the indicator cell to match
my needs.
=IF([Exp]>Target+7,1,IF([Exp]<Target+1,-1,0))
Its a shame you have to manipulate the sheet so much to make it work.
But whatever it takes...
Thank You very much
Robert

From: Squeaky on
Hi Robert,

When you open the Conditional Formatting Rules Manager, In the line where
you see "New Rule, Edit Rule, Delete Rule, if you go to the right just a bit
more you will see some arrows. Highlight a rule, then use the arrows to move
that rule up or down to give it preference.

Squeaky.