From: eth on
I have activated my DATA - Filter. It is not displaying all different types
of items within the column. I have about 1600 rows of data. Not all rows
have an entry. The first data I am missing appears on row 504. I have
tried reformat the cells to make sure they are general formatting. Any
thoughts?

From: Squeaky on
Hi Eth,

Something I try is to do a drag/copy of the cell above it (or one that I
know that has data that is recognized) so it copies its formatting, then
rewriting the proper number back into that cell. If that works then it is
probably a formatting issue.

Squeaky

"eth" wrote:

> I have activated my DATA - Filter. It is not displaying all different types
> of items within the column. I have about 1600 rows of data. Not all rows
> have an entry. The first data I am missing appears on row 504. I have
> tried reformat the cells to make sure they are general formatting. Any
> thoughts?

Pages: 1
Prev: Calculation help
Next: Sort blocks of data