From: Andy on
My IT dept have removed my documents and settings folder as it was causing
problems and all of my old settings have been lost including my macros on the
ribbon and my pinned files in the main menu.

Can I copy these from a file into my new settings as I still have access to
the old folder?
Thanks
From: Gord Dibben on
Some settings are kept in Excel.qat stored here............

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\OFFICE

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Andy on
That's restored my ribbon, thank you so much. I was so reliant on it that I
had forgotten where to find most of the functions that I use!!
Cheers

From: Gord Dibben on
Good to hear.

Thanks for the feedback