From: Jack Gillis on
Under Excel 2003 I could 'Print Preview' a worksheet and exit or close the
print preview function to return to the raw worksheet without printing.

Under 2010 I can't seem to find the 'Close' button in 'Print Preview.'
Would someone please show me how to go back to the raw worksheet without
printing?

Thank you.

From: Ben M. Schorr, MVP on
Just click the "Home" tab at the top.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

From: Jack Gillis on

"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <bens(a)bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> Just click the "Home" tab at the top.
>
> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP
> Roland Schorr & Tower
> http://www.rolandschorr.com
> http://www.officeforlawyers.com/excel.htm
>

> "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXXXXXXX(a)widomaker.com> wrote in message
>> Under Excel 2003 I could 'Print Preview' a worksheet and exit or close
>> the print preview function to return to the raw worksheet without
>> printing.
>>
>> Under 2010 I can't seem to find the 'Close' button in 'Print Preview.'
>> Would someone please show me how to go back to the raw worksheet without
>> printing?
>>
>> Thank you.

Hey, that works. Thank you.

From: pip22 on

My Office is 2007 so maybe it's similar in layout. In Excel 'Print
Preview' I have a red button in the ribbon at the top with a white 'X'
labelled 'Close Print Preview'. It's hard to miss though, so perhaps
Office 2010 is different.