From: CarolChi on
I notice that the autosum in Excel 2010 beta includes ALL cells above it,
including a previous total.
The older versions only took cells with numbers and truncated the range at
the previous sum formula.

Any ideas?
--
Carol
From: Mike H on
Hi,

I have e2010 and it doesn't do that

1
2
3

4
5
Autosum here sums 4 & 5

or

1
2
3
Autosum of 6
4
5
Autosum here stops at 4 so =9

I can't find any setting to make it do otherwise. How are your data laid out?
--
Mike

question.