From: Dan Wood on
Is there a way to link in mincrosoft excel to the calendar within outlook?

I have a spereadsheet with date range through the entire year. This sheet is
designed to keep track of what platforms people are working on, and annual
leave they are taking.

What i want is the Outlook calendar to show up when somebody gets put as on
annual leave.

The spreadsheet is designed with the persons name across the top (eg
a1,b1,c1), then the dates down the side (eg a1,a2,a3,a4).

I want an automatic all day event to be created for the date specified in
column A with the name from the top row, but only if the field has been
changed to A/L.

Not sure if this is possible but any help would be appreciated, even if it
says this cant't be done.

Thanks