From: Dr. Darrell on
Can I disable the delete command for a file?

From: Mike H on
There's no functionality in Excel that could stop someone opening Windows
explorer and deleting a file if that's what you mean
--
Mike

question.

From: Gord Dibben on
See "permissions" in Windows help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Otto Moehrbach on
What do you want to disable, deleting the workbook or deleting some/all of
the contents of the workbook? Otto

From: Bob I on
Put the file on a CD.