From: Rao Ratan Singh on
Hi all,
I downloaded office 2010 from internet. But when I tried to create Excel fil
by right clicking > New on desktop there is no Excel icon available.

Though Excel is running perfectly when I choose Microsoft Office Excel from
Office Group.

This why i am asking that I have to export some data in excel and that
software is saying that Excle can not initialize.
From: Emece on
Hi.

I have also downloaded Office 2010 from Internet, and I do have that
function enabled. In the desktop, I can do right click and select New Excel
Worksheet. Perhaps you should try repairing Office installation, from Control
Panel.

Regards,
Emece.-

From: Bernard Liengme on
Please note that the beta version of Office 2010 cannot be used on a PC that
has another version of Office installed
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Gary Keramidas on
i have both, one for excel and one for excel 2007, even though 2007 is not
installed, both 2003 and 2010 are.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: Rao Ratan Singh on
thank you bernard,
But what should I do. Should i uninstall this versrion?