From: vamsi on
Hi frndz.. I have some excel files that are interlinked with each other. When
ever i open these files in 2010 excel 64 bit, iam getting 'Excel Stopped
Working'. These files runs under excel 2010 32 bit. I have read some articles
related to this issue and found that the problem is occured because of
bluetooth addin if we disable it then works. But i didn't found any bluetooth
add in enabled. I have also searched 'BtOFFICEAddin.BtOFFICEIntegration.1' in
all trees in regedit to change the bit address(i have read this article) but
i didnt found 'BtOFFICEAddin.BtOFFICEIntegration.1' in any tree. So i need
the best solution to solve this issue.
Any good solution will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

\/@m$!