From: Manmohan Singh Manmohan on
HI,

First of all i 'd like to explain what problem i'm facing.

See i've data in three Rows and three Columns.

I've recorded macro & i applied the same macro in same formation.

like three Rows & Three coloumns.

But the question here is now i've Five Rows & Five coloums. Now if i apply
the same macro here then it overrides the data over three rows and coloumns.

Please let me know can i do apply the same macro because the formation is
same only data is in more no.

Looking forward to hearing form you.

Thanks,
Manmohan Singh
From: Dave Peterson on
Without knowing anything about your procedure, maybe you could apply the
procedure to each of the cells in the current selection...

Dim myCell as range
dim myRng as range
set myrng = selection
for each mycell in myrng.cells
mycell.value = mycell.address(0,0) 'just an example!
next mycell

--

Dave Peterson